For all of you wondering what songs out of all the music we post that we bump ourselves at B&B I have decided to make a mixtape of our favorites that we can’t get out of our iTunes/Pods. Most of these songs are recent although there are some random songs from a few months back thrown in the mix too. Everyone from Colin Munroe, RAtheMC, Wordsmith, Nipsey Hussle, S-Preme, Drake and more, really anyone who I have been feeling over the past few weeks. If I left someone off there is no need to worry, I plan on doing this more often to let everyone know who is getting the B&B stamp of approval haha. I am also looking for a name for this feature/mixtape series, please post any suggestions in the comments and let me know if you’re feeling it too. Click the break for the tracklist and enjoy the mixtape.
1. N.A.S.A. ft. Slim Kid Tre, Fatlip & KRS-One – “Hip-Hop”
2. S-Preme – “U R”
3. Drake ft. Bun B & Lil Wayne – “Uptown”
4. Nipsey Hussle ft. Jay Rock, 2 Pac & June Summers – “Army All By Myself”
5. Lyriciss, X.O., Pro’Verb & AB the Producer – “Go Hard”
6. Saigon – “Breathe Thru the Years”
7. Curren$y – “Blown Away”
8. Big Sean – “Million Dollars”
9. RAtheMC ft. Theophilus London – “We Suffer”
10. Nando McFlyy – “Super Nike Nando”
11. Colin Munroe ft. Young Buck – “I’m Fine”
12. LiveSoul ft. ETC- “I’m Telling You”
13. Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah & Method Man – “Wu Ooh”
14. Chubb Rock & Wordsmith ft. Kimia Collins – “Back In”
Tagged: beatsandbombs.com, Big Sean, colin munroe, curren$y, currensy, drake, livesoul, lyriciss, mixtape, nando mcflyy, nipsey hussle, pro'verb, rathemc, s-preme, theophilus london, vol. 1, x.o.